Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

McBoberts of The Devils Den

I noticed ChibCU on the news earlier:

lol-one-of-the-funniest-robbery-victim-interviews-ever.jpg

LOl. I told you, my opinion has changed. This was a weird one for me because I'm usually really good at judging books by covers.

So glad I had my chain on that day. I look good considering the impromptu interview.

Yep.

Actually that looks more like a member of the street gang that initiated the "fight".

Hey, what happened to making fun of Scarf-man "God's gift" Johaad?

This turned quickly.

They were picking on me all morning in Locker Room. This place is getting "clique-y". There's obviously a group here.

Pantone287 said:
On a related note, here's johaad enjoying his new sweater:
JohaadDBC said:
Skin tone is close, but I'm definitely a bit darker. I have no tattoos, I would never have that absurd almost neck beard, my hair is significantly better than that (not even an even line on the cut), and my eyes are more blue. But yeah, that sweater is badass. #cosbysweaterlover

tumblr_mbxtgc2v4A1reackao1_400.jpg

Darker you say?

Rog-Walker.jpg

Most people lie about being older on the internet, chs lies about being younger. Here he is, posting on the fitness thread:
fat_geek.jpg

I hope this doesn't sound too weird, but I had a dream last night that McBobs posted.

rhfarmer said:
I hope this doesn't sound too weird, but I had a dream last night that McBobs posted.

That would be too cool to be real.

RIP Mcbobs, still much <3

I can try and message him on ps3 through the psn if you guys want.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom