Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

McBoberts?

TyusStones5

All American
I guess you can't talk about this on TDD but can we discuss it here? Did he really pass away?

RIP McBobs. Every time I see a "Mad Men" commercial I wonder "why did he have to leave us?". My love of the show was lost when he passed on from this board.

DurhamSon said:
Yeah. They were pretty close.

What's your TDD username?

KyrieIrving1. I had an old user name here but not many posts so I just registered again because I like this name.

As much as I realize I should let it go, I still can't forgive him for strangling that kitten. I mean, I know he wasn't in his right mind and all, but that shit was just wrong.

He went crazy and disappeared from the face of the Earth. We don't know what happened to him. Our best guess is that he's dead, though.

Yes, I am using his last avatar picture from his TDD days. He is one of only two or three posters whose posts I cared to read specifically when I started on TDD about 15 years ago, so it is a shame, IMO, that he seems to have vanished from the Earth.

He's probably not dead. He had an abrupt conflict with some of us a few years ago and then never contacted any of us again. He's probably happier and healthier without constantly being on this or any other message board like back in the day. His existence on message boards was always going to end very poorly for him, just due to how much stupid little things could escalate in his mind. For that reason, I hope I never hear from him again. Selfishly, though, I would like to have pointless conversations with him again, like every football coach or fan today reaping the rewards from their favorite players while knowing the players are all going to die early of brain damage.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom