Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Movies

It would be impossible for me to rank my favorite 10 shows. Like, the first season of Fargo would be top 3, third season would absolutely not make the list. Ditto first versus second seasons of True Detective.

Also, this is all in the wrong thread.

Forgot to add Friday Night Lights as a contender too. And Black Mirror.

I can never get over how ridiculous the football parts of that show are. I love it but damn, the actual games are so unrealistic. I cant rank a show in my personal top 10 if it can't get a basic tenet of the show correct.

There are also some ridiculous subplots in that show. *Cough* Landry is a murderer *Cough*. But points for it staying really solid throughout and not having weak seasons despite making some major changes to its cast and story lines.

I wouldn't include Black Mirror on any list like that, because it's not really a series, just a collection of mini-movies to be watched in any order. If it is considered in the same category, it is a clear #1 show of all time to me.

There are also some ridiculous subplots in that show. *Cough* Landry is a murderer *Cough*. But points for it staying really solid throughout and not having weak seasons despite making some major changes to its cast and story lines.
yeah i blame that on the writer's strike and trying to drum up ratings. That's the only major subplot I had major issue with. As for the football scenes, it wasn't really a football show to me, so I give that a pass as well

Disappointed that Kingsman: The Golden Circle is getting bad enough reviews to not be worth seeing in a theater. Next chance for a blockbuster is Blade Runner 2049.

Tom Cruise has apparently done it again with American Made - another very good, very entertaining movie that people are turned off by because it's Tom Cruise.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom