Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA Draft Discussion

If you had to rank Tatum, our 4 freshmen this year and our 4 freshmen next year in terms of production for their one and done season, how would you rank them?

1-Bagley: I don't see anyone putting up numbers like his.
2-Barrett
3-Reddish
4-Tatum
5-Carter
6-Zion
7-Tre
8-Duval
9-Trent

I don't know why but from what I've seen, I think Barrett will be our best guy next year and our leading scorer.

Barrett 19 5 and 2
Cam 17 and 4
Zion 15 and 9
Tre 10 and 6

What do you mean by production? Carter has been a better player than Tatum by all conceivable measurements besides raw points.

And I am a huge Tatum homer.

Btw, I think Cam may be a better scorer than Reddish due to his much better shooting.

I would guess he meant Cam will be a better scorer than Barrett

Interesting case. I don't think it gets better than this for him, and I highly doubt he will be more appealing after playing a season without Brunson or Bridges, if those two are gone. No one is looking at him as a first, second or even third option in the NBA, so it wouldn't be very productive for him to do it in college. Potentially competent bench filler over a long career, like Delonte West. Would've said the same about Grayson Allen three years ago. Would've seemed pretty wrong after one more season. Two more seasons later, he has some sort of twilight zone status. DiVincenzo should probably go.

1st round draft by Jonathan Wasserman at Bleacher Report has:

Bagley at 3rd (Hawks)
Wendell Carter 10 (76ers)

Duval and Trent Jr not in the 1st round projection.

Newest ESPN Mock:
1-Ayton
2-Doncic
3-Jackson Jr.
4-Bagley
5-Bamba
6-Carter
7-Young
8-Porter Jr.
9-Sexton
10-Mikal Bridges
11-Miles Bridges
12-Gilgeous-Alexander
13-Robert Williams
14- Walker IV
15-Knox
16- Zhaire Smith
17-Holiday
18-Troy Brown
19-Mitchell Robinson
20-Bates-Diop
21-Musa
22-Simons
23-Khyri Thomas
24-Jacob Evans
25-Melton
26-Brunson
27-Bruce Brown
28- Chandler Hutchison
29-Tyus Battle
30-Grayson
46-Duval
47 - Gary Trent

^ Why one of them isn't staying is beyond me. Smh.

Fuck the Lakers for playing better than nine other teams. I badly wanted Boston to draft Carter.

Jaren "JJJ" Jackson "JJJ" Jr. seems to be the Noah Vonleh guy this year - the 2-tool player with the best 2 tools to have (long, athletic shooter who can block shots) - but better in most ways. #3 overall is a lot of risk to take for him.

I'd take Bagley and Bamba over him in a heart beat. IMO Ayton, Bamba, Bagley and Doncic are clearly the 4 best players as of right now. Of those, Bamba has the potential to be a DPOY guy, Bagley will be the best scorer and rebounder of the group and Ayton the best all around.

I shouldn’t admit this, but despite having his father’s name, I didn’t realize who his father was until today. That’s embarrassing.

I shouldn’t admit this, but despite having his father’s name, I didn’t realize who his father was until today. That’s embarrassing.

Oh, shit, me too. I had totally forgotten about Jaren Jackson (Sr.), but he was a money spot-up shooter for the Spurs.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom