Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

I just can't get all that worked up about some dirty old geezer in a wheelchair grabbing some ass. Sort of like how I can only laugh every time some ridiculously attractive 20-something teacher gets arrested for "raping" her 16 year old student.

The vanilla extract crisis is real. Just say no!

Heading to Costco to pick up a few big bottles for the game tonight. Maybe I'll try a dash of maple extract to give the flavour more depth. I hear that's how they do it north of the border.

So these JFK files . . .

Apparently there's a picture of Hitler alive and well in South America in the 1950s.

I haven't had time to look into this. Is it fake news?

The vanilla extract crisis is real. Just say no!

Heading to Costco to pick up a few big bottles for the game tonight. Maybe I'll try a dash of maple extract to give the flavour more depth. I hear that's how they do it north of the border.

I have a bottle of maple whiskey at my house. It is delicious.

So these JFK files . . .

Apparently there's a picture of Hitler alive and well in South America in the 1950s.

Link? All is saw was that the CIA had seen a report that someone said he was alive in South America.

So these JFK files . . .

Link? All is saw was that the CIA had seen a report that someone said he was alive in South America.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

Here's the photo in question:

3435c86980a7190e5bf70a42071a9549.jpg

Looks too healthy. Hitler was a physical and mental mess by the end of the war. Also pretty sure Hitler wouldn't have tried to continue looking like Hitler if he escaped.

Last edited:
Car driving of sidewalk in Manhattan kills 6. Apparently, shots also fired.

Up to 8 dead now. Mayor calling it an act of terror, but no mention yet of what sort of terrorist it. We have so many these days.

Add Brett Ratner to the list of high powered celebrity sex offenders. Who's going to be left?

I imagine this is an unpopular idea, but at what point do some of these stories become fictional acts of revenge? Because so far everyone accused is assumed guilty, and lord knows there are plenty of bitter and vindictive people in Hollywood who would use something like this against someone they have a grudge against.

Add Brett Ratner to the list of high powered celebrity sex offenders. Who's going to be left?

I imagine this is an unpopular idea, but at what point do some of these stories become fictional acts of revenge? Because so far everyone accused is assumed guilty, and lord knows there are plenty of bitter and vindictive people in Hollywood who would use something like this against someone they have a grudge against.
My thoughts too. Or with the Kevin Spacey situation where he says he has no recollection of the event he's been accused of, but also acknowledges that if it did happen it's awful and he's sorry. To which the response was that he didn't deny it and is therefor guilty.

I bigger issue with Spacey is that he came out in the same statement, which can been seen as trying to garner sympathy.

I bigger issue with Spacey is that he came out in the same statement, which can been seen as trying to garner sympathy.

I understand that, but to play devil's advocate, he may have felt obligated to make that statement given that he had just acknowledged that it's possible that he made sexual advances towards another male. So it may have just been a PR error in judgement. It's certainly not a good look.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom