Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

Mass shooting on UNLV campus. Still unclear if it's one shooter or multiple shooters. Police scanner seemed to indicate that there could be multiple suspects.

vegas.jpg

I-15 closed from well south of the strip, actually closest to where the NBA arena is supposedly going to be built, all the way up to Fremont St. I live a few minutes south of the proposed NBA arena. I've never seen this many road closures. The I-15 is the quickest way north & south in the city.

Glad I'm at home today but I'm actually supposed to go to the strip tomorrow for my health insurance 'wellness exam' so it's probably going to be a shitshow to get there.

The UNLV shooter was a professor at ECU for 15 years.
Fun fact, was also a graduate of Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.

LinkedIn Page

Doesn't look like the incels who usually go this route

14149975_120623-kabc-anthony-polito-img.jpg

At least one friend of my son's had him as a professor. My son said his friend told him this guy was probably his favorite professor ever, and that jibes with his glowing reviews on ratemyprofessor.com. Things must have taken a dark turn for him after he and ECU parted ways.

His website just seemed like a nice set of cultivated links that were genuinely useful to others (almost like his personal homepage), aside from one link in particular that was a bunch of random writeups he did on things like his theories on the Malaysian airlines flight disappearance.

"Other Sartorials and Furnishings" made me think of Axes, but "Powerful Organizations Bent on Global Domination!" was a real attention-getter. It could be an inside joke but given recent events, it probably appears differently than intended.

Alabama? f******** myself? fucking? fellating? felching? flogging? fisting?

Nothing really positive any way you cut it, but curious minds want to know.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom