Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

Reports are possible broken rib.

What are the odds of Tom Brady losing to Nate Sudfeld? That's just axiomatically impossible.

Last edited:
Legendary badass Thomas Sirk beat Nate Sudfeld in the 2015 Pinstripe Bowl for Duke's first bowl win in 50+ years. Somehow I think Brady would be able to manage that feat as well.

As a privately educated middle class 20-something white male with a promising career, I can safely say the Eagles making the Super Bowl is one of the worst things to ever happen to me. I'll be tempted to off myself if they win despite the potential to watch a Barrett/Reddish/Zion super class in 18/19.

I know everyone wants to chirp on the fact that NE had no penalties, but how many times did Jacksonville run plays to their 3rd string RB, Grant, that went for big gains in the first half? Compare that to how many they ran in the second half.

Jacksonville forgot what built their big lead.

Jacksonville forgot what built their big lead.
A few of them were short pass plays. Bortles had no time at all in the pocket to allow Grant to run those routes in the second half.

I don't know why they didn't attempt any run plays outside the tackles once it was clear that the Pats were stacking the box at the line of scrimmage.

Leaving politics out of it but must stand for the national anthem

If they do college rules then I'm out. I fucking hate the one foot down is a catch and if you fall untouched you're down rules. So stupid.

Lemme check.

She's been trying to get up with him on the socials, but no luck. Does anyone know his secret Twitter handle?

The Smith trade and extension is simply malpractice by the Washington team.

One of the worst run franchises in professional sports.

Chat users

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom