Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NHL

All the North Carolina folks on this board should get behind the Canes - what a likable bunch.

Scored a free ticket to tonight’s game. So pumped.

Good game to score a free ticket to. Canes have now gone to the conference finals or further in each of their last four playoff appearances (dating back to 2002). Definitely the UConn of the NHL; don't make the postseason often but go deep when they do.

The Hurricanes have also reached more "Final Fours" since 2002 than Duke has. K should be embarrassed by this.

Last edited:
That was an insane atmosphere. I can only imagine what it will be like if State ever had a good basketball program. Speaking of, I ran into @dub_seahawks while he was showing around the juco they just landed.

That was an insane atmosphere. I can only imagine what it will be like if State ever had a good basketball program. Speaking of, I ran into @dub_seahawks while he was showing around the juco they just landed.
Yeah, great atmosphere. They said it was the largest attendance there, ever, I think.

Congrats to the Blues. One of the more surprising champs in any sport in recent years.

Tough loss for the Bruins. I wonder when Boston sports fans will get a break.

The NHL rules state that when the away team has both of its goalies injured, their only option is to use the designated "emergency goalie," who is provided by the home team. The Hurricanes had to use the Maple Leafs' zamboni driver as their goalie for two periods tonight. They are winning 6-3.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom