Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**Official** Duke Forum NFL Playoff Challenge

I'm so mad at myself for joining this and ruining any chance I had at enjoying the playoffs.

Would it be less stressful if we removed the high-stakes prizes?

Nah, I could be playing in a one-team league I set up myself and it wouldn't matter. The Hi-5 is just the icing on the cake.

I'm sweetening the pot... winner assigns a one-hour bane for a poster of their choice!

Stupid stupid stupid. I did a last minute switch, Rice instead of Lynch. I would be running away with this round.

So should I be concerned that my numbers don't add up yet? "Total 84" "Points 79"

New to this sorta thing... I see Zack has a similar 5 point discrepancy. Maybe it's still working with our Seahawk Defense.

The real-time scoring under "My Team" usually seems more up to date than the Group Standings. I wouldn't worry about it.

My team is very clearly the best.

DukeNukem05 said:
Damn, Kaepernick is pulling in points for Pants

Duh, he was obviously the better QB play in that game. Not sure what the rest of you guys were thinking.

Kaepernick in the NFL kind of reminds me of Vince young at Texas. Such a freak athlete.

One can only assume that he started Adrian Peterson this week. Ballsy, but the risk wasn't rewarded. In fairness, who could have possibly predicted that he'd have zero carries for zero yards?

DukeNukem05 said:
Let's all admire Chib's determination to be near the bottom of the nation.

Look at his roster from wild card:
http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-gridiron-playoff-challenge/en/entry?entryID=230526&spid=1
Now divisional:
http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-gridiron-playoff-challenge/en/entry?entryID=230526&spid=2

Will he continue with those players? Can't wait to find out next week. Chib, at this point, you kind of just have to.

sexual-chocolate-applause-o.gif

Haha, I posted a comment about your lineup yesterday, then deleted it because I realized you had time to change your lineup to include people playing today.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom