Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pictures/Videos

Jim Carey is hilarious and crushes Matthew Mcconaughey for the car commercials.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thain said:
Jim Carey is hilarious and crushes Matthew Mcconaughey for the car commercials.

That happened to be the first time I've watched SNL in a couple years. It was so well timed, especially the last one where you legitimately think they're just doing an Allstate commercial spoof. Doesn't come across quite the same in the youtube context where you know it's still tied to the Jim Carey bit.

Even Tyson cannot beat Tyson.

Been googling "fat guy dance moves" all day for my halloween costume, and holy shit is this great:

They showed this at the Cucalorus Film Festival. Pretty good:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwTT8YQFJDQ#t=28[/youtube]

I definitely consider all of this disgusting and racist, but there was a "Black Twitter Thread" post on Reddit today:
http://imgur.com/a/WQ1r1

Samples:

wtA7aR9.jpg

JIaTWBM.jpg

unrK0u4.png

qJSyK1k.png

So gross for anyone to laugh at this.

10419546_10152575605477956_1623300804446159055_n.jpg

Went out to start putting the arches together, which are new this year. That was at about 6:00. Got really task-oriented in the process, and ended up putting almost everything down by 10:15. :P

Tomorrow, the icicle lights go up along the gutters, and the timers will be set. The "Wow"s from the kids when I plugged in the arches for the first time makes it all worth it.

DukeNukem05 said:
Are you going to have the lights flash to music?
I wish. I've looked at what it entails, and though most of the costs involved are one-time setup costs, it's still a bit much.

Its actually really easy if you have a basic understanding of micro-controllers and coding.

ZackM said:
Its actually really easy if you have a basic understanding of micro-controllers and coding.
And therein lies the issue. I'm good with conceptualizing the physical layout and figuring out the wiring and getting it set up, but beyond that.............notsomuch.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom