Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

tumblr_mrq62drVzN1rg28udo2_250.gif

Indulging the fantasy that this is true, are there actually any legal consequences? I mean for sure Golden Showers rise to a level of deviance beyond, say, sticking a cigar up the pussy of an intern and then smoking it, but technically there's nothing impeachable about it, I guess.

p9FNDL.jpg

Let's remember 1/10/2017 as the day NCCUKnow, reddit, CNN, and half of twitter devoted two hours to freaking out over a dossier about Trump and water sports, instead of the beatdown dook took in Tallahassee.

DurhamSon said:
tumblr_mrq62drVzN1rg28udo2_250.gif

Indulging the fantasy that this is true, are there actually any legal consequences? I mean for sure Golden Showers rise to a level of deviance beyond, say, sticking a cigar up the pussy and then smoking it, but technically there's nothing impeachable about it, I guess.

Not in and of itself, but if he is being blackmailed with this information to due Russia's bidding, then of course there could be.

The best thing about this is that Trump is going to go crazy(ier).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only a quarter-way through, but if any of this turns out to be true:

1. Providing intelligence to other governments in exchange for....
2. Information from foreign sources to tamper with an election.
3. Allowing foreign influence to alter party platform.
4. Using (2) to cover up unethical business practices.

This is.........wow......

Golden showers should be the least of his worries.

President Pence would be the first head of the Theocracy.

4chan taking credit for sending this report to the buzzfeed guy months ago. If that's true, CNN just got humiliated.

Look at the date lol

skins said:

That's a lame attempt at humor. Yeah, the real problem is that Democrats just magically "lost touch" with the working class, despite being the party that actually tries to protect unions, get people higher wages, fight the privatization of social security, set up an agency that actually litigates against corporate abuse of consumers, yada yada ad infinitum. A shit-ton of working class people still voted Democratic.

DurhamSon said:
4chan taking credit for sending this report to the buzzfeed guy months ago. If that's true, CNN just got humiliated.
Yes, let's give 4chan for the benefit of the doubt, in spite of the user there citing nothing other than making the claim.

C14JYfwXUAMldnb.jpg

All whilst four heads within the US intelligence community saw enough to brief Trump on this.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

That press conference was surreal. His family and staff were clapping during it. And, it was non-stop lies.

DurhamSon said:

This would make more sense if MotherJones hadn't actually done reporting on it in October and subsequently come out to say that got it from the same source last summer

FTR- I sincerely doubt most of that dossier (though BBC is reporting additional sources in the intel community)

The report about his surrogates coordinating with the Kremlin though? I 100% believe that and it is fucking ridiculous.

I 100% don't want Cory Booker to run after he voted against a Sanders amendment that would have lowered prescription drug costs. All the Dems who voted against it just happened to have ties to the pharmaceutical industry, including Booker.

No wonder 30 million people are going to be without health care and 30K will die as a result. Look who we have as our supposed "allies."

I'm inclined to agree with you but I'd have to see the amendment myself

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom