Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

I guess the final tally of 57-43 could be viewed as a positive for GOP. 43% of voters were so far to the right that they voted against themselves having power in the future. More likely I think any competitive Democrat with a functional strategic team will hammer abortion and Trump and probably win in 2024.

I hope this is all too much for Rudy and he strokes out and dies, even knowing it will earn me at least a week of "Looking Back at the Life of the Great Rudy Giuliani" where they talk about how he saved America after 9/11 and not so much about what a sleazy piece of shit he was.
I don't even think he warrants a spot on the Who's-Who list of dangerous Trump associates, I just hate him and the fact that he still exists.

I hope this is all too much for Rudy and he strokes out and dies, even knowing it will earn me at least a week of "Looking Back at the Life of the Great Rudy Giuliani" where they talk about how he saved America after 9/11 and not so much about what a sleazy piece of shit he was.
I don't even think he warrants a spot on the Who's-Who list of dangerous Trump associates, I just hate him and the fact that he still exists.
Rudy helped clear out the Italian mob in NYC so the Russian mob (Trump's $$) could move in. He's far worse than sleazy. He is perfectly willing to overthrow our democracy for Putin. I want all these assholes to spend their last days in prison.

Even went with Blue Steel in the mugshot to reinforce the male model, Adonis narrative. Commitment.

There are about a dozen subreddits with his mugshot on the frontpage of Reddit. The best one is /r/WhitePeopleTwitter. I think the worst is /r/Presidents. They just talk about presidents.

Tbf, his face looks a lot less fat in that picture.
I do love that he's staying in character by not posting his own bond.
(MAGAs are out in full force in the comments)

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom