Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

romney is an interesting figure as the last true believing chrisitan and free market utopia horizon liberal subject in national politics.

sounds like he genuinely fears god witnessing the culture war amplification shift of the republican party.
He may be correct about all of those assholes in the GOP, but he us still a vulture capitalist and a liar. Fuck him for trying to wash his hands of this shit instead of doing something to fix it.
fair enough, but you'll never convince him that capitalist innovation won't save humanity from itself. he's a true believer on both accounts.

Also, spending 4 years whispering behind closed doors about how terrible Trump and his allies were and then publicly voting in step with them on virtually every issue was not an effective countermeasure.

“I do not believe that Tommy Tuberville is a racist at all,” says one plugged-in Alabama Republican. “I really believe that maybe he doesn’t have an understanding of the English language.”

This guy is an asshole, but even his friends think he's a moron.

What an asshole:

As the 1998 season wound down, rumors flew that Tuberville might abandon Ole Miss for a bigger, better-paying job. His response was unequivocal. “They’ll have to carry me out of here in a pine box,” he declared to a gaggle of Mississippi reporters.
Two days later, without telling his team, he hopped onto a private plane. His players and assistant coaches found out that their coach had quit by turning on ESPN and watching him step off the plane in Auburn.

“We all found out via the television,” McAllister says. “You’re frustrated. You’re hurt. You’re confused.”
In 2012, he was out at a recruiting dinner with potential players when he stepped away — one player said they thought he’d run to the bathroom — and never came back. The next day he announced he’d taken the head-coaching job at the University of Cincinnati, stunning his Texas Tech bosses and players.

After all these years, I am finally convinced this is a bit. He' s just saying the craziest things to see how far the cultists and morons will follow.

It appears Trump will definitely be unable to run for President ever again due to a Colorado court ruling. Great news for Nikki Haley fans. Terrible news for liberals.

I love that they cited a Neil Gorsuch state's rights opinion in their ruling. When this gets kicked up to SCOTUS, will he say "That's not what I meant!"? I think he will.

IDK, I think the SCOTUS will be savvy enough to realize that the only way they maintain a modicum of power is to effectively neuter Trump. If Trump wins a second term, the Court becomes irrelevant.

This is what happens when the people who make laws prefer making money over not making money.

Is there any political party more corrupt than the Democratic Party?

Wasnt there a tiktoker that made a mint off of replicating all trades from congressional members?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom