Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prediction Thread: Game 2 (Fairfield)

Who wins (game 2)?

• Duke by >=40

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Duke by >=30 and <40

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Duke by >=20 and <30

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Duke by >=10 and <20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke by >=1 and <10

• Opp by >=1 and <10

• Opp by >=10 and <20

• Opp by >=20 and <30

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Opp by >=30 and <40

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Closed Account 1

Recruit
Closed Account
Game 2.

Mods, I'm going to need more reliable poll limiting tools, if that's possible.

Going to increase the margins here in case of another wide-the-fuck-open blowout.

I'll be at the game, so I can't lock it after start time.

Vegas has Duke by <32

For some reason I went a little more cautious on this one. I think it will be hard to duplicate that type of performance.

It makes zero sense to follow a Pomeroy projection in November, but I'm doing that. There's a big leap from Presbyterian bad to the kind of bad that Fairfield is projected to be.

Pomeroy thought that would be a 21 point game. He also thought it was going to be warm this weekend.

i voted 4 hours after the game like an asshole (i just wanted to see the other picks which you can only do after you voted). If anyone is keeping any kind of actual tally, don't give me credit.

Damn it. I will never be even slightly pessimistic again. We are covering every spread by 20 or more points.

Kind of a weak first half, but mostly because of that asshole who kept hitting midrange jumpers. I'm okay with playing off those, strategically speaking.

Terrific second half. I saw a few defensive miscues, but overall another great performance on both ends.

thewiseben said:
StopThePumpFakesShav said:
i voted 4 hours after the game like an asshole (i just wanted to see the other picks which you can only do after you voted). If anyone is keeping any kind of actual tally, don't give me credit.

The guy who's permanently disqualified says "what"?

Lol, don't tell him.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom