Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prediction Thread: Game 20 (@ND)

Who wins (game 20)?

• Duke by >=30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke by >=20 and <30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke by >=10 and <20

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Duke by >=5 and <10

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Duke by >=1 and <5

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Opp by >=1 and <5

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Opp by >=5 and <10

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Opp by >=10

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Closed Account 1

Recruit
Closed Account
Players, here we are at a historic moment. As Coach K crosses the 1000 mark for wins, we also add a fourth leader, DrKlahn into our pursuit of meaningless internet glory as our "Prince Prognosticator".

Our leaders are now:

AIW, Duke9Fan, DrKlahn, and Physicsfactor, with 9 wins apiece (>50% .
Our new 2nd place contestant, bdot, has 8 wins.

[ben][/ben]

So, will our guys be able to keep it together, ride the momentum, and pull out a tough road game against a very something-something ND team? (not a placeholder, I have no idea what to make of this ND team).

We shall see.

Players, place your bets.

I am glad I am not the only extreme pessimist about this game. I don't think Duke has a defensive lineup or scheme capable of defending them. We'll just have to hope that ND's defense is somehow worse. I feel that we have a greater chance of beating UVA, regardless of what Kenpom and ESPN and Vegas say.

If there had been an "opponent by more than 20" option, I would have picked that.

Yeah, I could see the team having a big emotional low in this game, after all the hoopla surrounding the last game, and the way they came back to win. They could easily show up for this one and just seemingly not care. Plus, Jah is probably afraid if he does anything, Cook will give him the Ox Baker Heart Punch.

I think they'll split the two games, and yeah, I guess that means I think the road teams will win both. Could be something as simple as ND winning the game in which they shoot 50% and losing the one in which they shoot 40%.

Duke is now a 1.5-point favorite at most places. Opened with Notre Dame favored by 1. Duke is a 3-point underdog on Kenpom and it's a pick em on Sagarin.

I do feel that ND's super small ball plays into Duke's hands. Will we finally see the Jones, Jones, Sulaimon, Cook, Winslow lineup we've all been pining for?

13 people think we'll win. 12 think we'll lose. Maybe its 13-11 because I don't know if SeanMay's prediction is real or not. Have we ever had a split quite like that?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom