Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Preseason Rankings Released - Duke #8

I'd say that's fair.

Michigan at #5 is, umm, wrong.

NOD said:
I'd say that's fair.

Michigan at #5 is, umm, wrong.

Yeah, as I looked through, everything seemed reasonable except for that. I live in Michigan, listen to local sports radio everyday, and nobody is talking about them being that good.

I'd prefer we be like #11 or something, but this seems fair enough.

If Curry is as hobbled as I think he'll be, we should be lower. However, I look at the three teams directly ahead of us and believe we'd be favored on a neutral court with Curry healthy.

Kind of excited for another "Duke is the underdog season"

We could fall way down in the rankings early if we're playing without Marshall and with an injured Curry. Look at how many teams we'll be playing in the top 10 before conference play even starts.

WTF is up with that Michigan ranking? Damn. I think it's IU/UK all the way this year. What's 'cuse look like this year?

No way Kansas is better than us. Taylor and Robinson carried that team last year. Unless McLemore or Ellis is MUCH better than anticipated, they will be no more than pretty good.

AP Poll is out.

Indiana
Louisville
KY
Ohio St.
Michigan
N.C State
Kansas
Duke
Syracuse
Florida

Yeah I agree with all of it except Kansas.

We will finish the year ranked higher than State. Tossup on who goes farther in the tournament.

‏@JohnGasaway
Underrated: Duke, ND, Tennessee. Overrated: Michigan, NC State, San Diego State.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom