Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player R.J. Barrett

I don't get the appeal of watching one of these live. I don't want to listen to some 18-year-old kid praise all the schools equally before putting on a hat.

yeah I'm not too interested but if I'm not doing anything then whats there to lose in watching?

Too short of odds on Duke to put anything down on it, even though it seems like the likely result. Went ahead and put a small bet on the field.

Thank you for all the good vibes and for starting this thread, Toronto.

I have had "O, Canada" stuck in my head all day as I have dreamed about gazing upon the vast Canadian urbanscape from the top of the CN Tower. I want to run through those streets like Tom Cruise ran through Times Square in Vanilla Sky.

I have had "O, Canada" stuck in my head all day as I have dreamed about gazing upon the vast Canadian urbanscape from the top of the CN Tower. I want to run through those streets like Tom Cruise ran through Times Square in Vanilla Sky.
You are such a strange individual haha

At this point, it's obviously just performance art. Not even trolling, just... roleplaying. Like the online version of a renaissance fair, except with sports fandom.

At this point, it's obviously just performance art. Not even trolling, just... roleplaying. Like the online version of a renaissance fair, except with sports fandom.
Nah, I'm not trolling or anything like that. I'm just happy and trying to find my role here/be funny. I would rather people laugh than take me seriously.

Also can we settle the R.J. Barrett bet as soon as we know the outcome? I️ don’t want to waste my time only betting real money in the Duke/Elon game and all my e-cash is tied up in this recruitment.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom