Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

I had a dream that a plane crashed in a forest outside an apartment complex I was living in and the forest caught on fire. People were running in every direction. I was trying to find a shirt so I could run off with them, but for some reason I was very particular about it being a nice white dress shirt.

I dream about plane crashes probably once a month.

rome8180 said:
I had a dream that a plane crashed in a forest outside an apartment complex I was living in and the forest caught on fire. People were running in every direction. I was trying to find a shirt so I could run off with them, but for some reason I was very particular about it being a nice white dress shirt.

I dream about plane crashes probably once a month.

This doesn't help with my phobia of planes.

I am terrified of flying. I am sure this has a lot to do with the recurring dream (or vice versa).

rome8180 said:
I am terrified of flying. I am sure this has a lot to do with the recurring dream (or vice versa).

Yeah you are definitely conscious of it which I don't blame you. If I ever do fly I will probably have to be drugged up first. I had to to get into a closed MRI machine.

I'm moving into a townhouse in the same apartment complex this weekend. I couldn't be less excited to actually move shit than I am right now.

CK86 said:
I'm moving into a townhouse in the same apartment complex this weekend. I couldn't be less excited to actually move shit than I am right now.
Just as a heads-up - when we had the twins, we moved from a 2BR to a 3BR apartment in the same complex, and it was even just a couple of doors down. If you have any ounce of the thought "Well, we can take our time with it since we're so close," forget it right now. It took almost 10 days to complete the move and it was a royal pain in the ass, and then there were the 3-4 more days of cleaning up the old place.

So, up until the 70s or so, men wore suits everywhere for everything. Were they really cheap suits? How did they have so many? Did they just wear the same ones over and over again and stink really badly? How did that work?

aiw said:
So, up until the 70s or so, men wore suits everywhere for everything. Were they really cheap suits? How did they have so many? Did they just wear the same ones over and over again and stink really badly? How did that work?

Maybe they had two and wore them over and over still.

Moved stuff from 10 am to 11:30 pm. There's still a few things left at the old place. I rolled my ankle around 4:30 pm and it's as swollen as my surgically repaired left ankle usually is. Knowing my luck, I won't be able to move after I wake up tomorrow.

CK86 said:
Moved stuff from 10 am to 11:30 pm. There's still a few things left at the old place. I rolled my ankle around 4:30 pm and it's as swollen as my surgically repaired left ankle usually is. Knowing my luck, I won't be able to move after I wake up tomorrow.

Prop two pillows up and sleep with it elevated. I know this works for a sprained ankle so it may help.

Watching the Wire with my wife, who has never seen it before.

In Season 3 now.

<3

Better now. Sucked for a bit the day after but nothing I'm not used to. I lived with torn ligaments in my left foot for 5 years so a turned ankle is nothing.

NCCUknow said:
Watching the Wire with my wife, who has never seen it before.

In Season 3 now.

<3

She's lucky that she has that much more to go. Since I focused all of my possible TV time on watching college basketball for the last month or so, it's weird for us to have so much TV to catch up on.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom