Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Sean Stewart

Monster dunk and blk by SS. Duke got a really good one! Here’s a still of the blk. Dude plays with a really great motor and challenges everything at the rim!

Last edited:
Just might've. He doesn't seem anywhere near the athlete Zion is, so quite shocking Sean beats him in a measurable where I would've bet a lot of money on Zion. Good for us.

Well, he’s not as good an athlete as Zion. Because Zion was carrying 260 lbs and leaping and going as fast as he was.
But Stewart is a tremendous athlete in his own right, didn’t he win the McDonalds’ Dunk contest?

I am enamored. It's not just the vertical, but that he's also so insanely quick and active for his size. He's got the hips and acceleration of an NFL DB.

I feel like he's already looked pretty good on defense, and I feel confident that he's going to be a completely absurd rebounder once he hits his stride. His quickness lets him recover from help and get a step closer than he should be able to before jumping, and then his explosive/quick jump means his head is popping up near the rim in the mix for any given rebound. If there's a path for this team to have some margin for error on D, it's with him.

Not necessarily saying he's ready to be actually-good yet - still needs to figure out how to fit on offense, and that pivot-foot-shifting-without-dribbling was painful - but I'm pretty encouraged by the little things so far. The fact that he came in like 4 minutes in in game 2 is also a good sign.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom