Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SFA visiting fan here

Not really sure what the issue is, unless you don’t want visiting fans on your forum? Seems odd.

You literally have a thread about restaurants on your hoops board. I’ll take my questions and basketball knowledge to another board I guess.

If any of you other guys want to make your way over to the SFA forum later this year, we’ll welcome you with open arms at SFASawmill.com. And you can start your own threads too!

How’s the team looking this year? Where did you decide to eat?

A tough loss for the Lumberjacks this weekend on the gridiron!

"Despite their highest scoring output of the season, the SFA Lumberjacks faltered in a 45-38 overtime thriller to the Southern Utah Thunderbirds Saturday night inside the tumultuous Eccles Coliseum."

As a SFA fan, then, I'd just like to say, what an inspiring performance and life-making night for them. They totally deserved it. The guy who hit the gamewinner getting emotional talking about how much his family in the Bahamas has lost was pretty moving.

Really, this was everything good about sports. I wish I could watch a Last Chance U style documentary about the last year leading up to this for SFA.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom