Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Theo John

I'm starting to believe Nate James really has become a big man whisperer. We had such a good stretch of big guys actually improving while at Duke and looking better here than expected/in the NBA. That trend appears to have reversed this year, sadly.
He is so good with big men he would have whispered the heart problems out of Tyler Adams

Is Amile actually working with our bigs? I would have thought he'd be great. He's such a fundamentally sound player and he's so articulate. Maybe just not enough of a hardass.

I'm starting to believe Nate James really has become a big man whisperer. We had such a good stretch of big guys actually improving while at Duke and looking better here than expected/in the NBA. That trend appears to have reversed this year, sadly.
Nothing will convince me more of Nate's effectiveness than Marshall Plumlee's development. I don't think we've had anyone -- even JGold -- come as far from their first year playing to their fourth year. Our big guys always gave a lot of props to Nate for working with them one-on-one.

I wish Nate success as a head coach, but even if that doesn't work out as well, he should be able to Guthridge his way to a long career as an important player development assistant at a high-major program.

Great strategy by Louisville to foul him on every shot attempt and then have him miss his FTs.

Seriously, though, I think that arena must be impossible to shoot in unless you're a godlike shooter like AJ. In addition to the FT issues, Moore, Roach, and Baker missed so many wide open threes.

I guess it's POSSIBLE that some of these guys had rough end Dec-mid January stretches from COVID impact. We just don't know who had it.

I'm just coming here torontoduke-style to give this dude his post-game flowers. Such a damn asset to have in these conference road games especially.

I mean this is the exact guy who has like 10 and 7 against us on the road, blocks a big shot and sends the crowd in Blacksburg or Tallahassee or whatever into a fucking frenzy as the 9 point lead we built up early in the 2H slowly slips away.

Yeah, he was terrific down the stretch other than that one play. Pretty unfortunate.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom