Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevor Keels

My least favorite announcement the last decade remains Frank Jackson. iirc his father talked about how it was just all about getting a little bit of feedback but then waited until the last day to pull this shit too, just to go 2nd round, when he would have walked into the starting PG spot next year

Yeah, I hate to sound too reactionary, but I’m gonna do it anyways - this off-season hasn’t made me feel great about Scheyer’s ability to read the kids, their impending decisions, and his readiness to fill those holes. That’s especially true if the rumors that he was holding this spot to the last second for Keels, as someone else alluded to earlier today.

He should’ve been way more proactive months ago.

If he really got a 1st round guarantee, then good for him. I'll be surprised if he's drafted at all.

I’m disappointed that we don't get to see what he could have done as a sophomore. I look forward to following his career.

Classic Duke not keeping any kids for another year. This has gotta stop in the future. Feels like kentucky over here.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom