Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Tyrese Proctor

I'm guessing he's finally on campus? DMBB dropped photo shoots of the freshmen today.

Tyrese Proctor .jpeg

He said on his social media, quoting that picture, that he’ll be here in two days. Think those pictures are from his official visit.

He said on his social media, quoting that picture, that he’ll be here in two days. Think those pictures are from his official visit.
Okay, it looked like all the freshman pictures were all from the same shoot. But I guess they have a standardized photo shoot procedure for official visits.

This was fun to watch. Tyrese seems like a chill guy who already seems comfortable despite missing the summer.

Also, he is immediately my favorite player on the team. Getting him for two years would be amazing. I need to see more of his bromance with Blakes.

His EFG% is awful right now. However, I bet if you could find splits on his off-the-dribble shooting it looks a lot better. He's one of those rare guys who shoots significantly better when operating as the ball handler.

I still think the solution to a lot of our offensive struggles (to the extent that they exist) is to put the ball in his hands.

Last edited:
I still think the solution to a lot of our offensive struggles (to the extent that they exist) is to put the ball in his hands.
It seemed like Proctor brought it up far more often than not when he was on the floor yesterday. I don't think there' too much more of a shift we can make.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom