Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC General Discussion

Guess which one is a Duke alum and which one is a fanboy.

Lol. Isn't it a good thing that Duke has fanboys who buy tickets and merchandise?
Not if they're promoting academic fraud. A Duke degree means something. They don't need assholes from bumfuck Tennessee encouraging cheating so you can jizz yourself over 5 star blackletes.

Lol. Isn't it a good thing that Duke has fanboys who buy tickets and merchandise?
Not if they're promoting academic fraud. A Duke degree means something. They don't need assholes from bumfuck Tennessee encouraging cheating so you can jizz yourself over 5 star blackletes.

I may be an asshole, but at least I have the dog. And I am proud to come from a hardscrabble Appalachian background. I do respect your protection of your aggressive keyboard warrior super left-wing friend. That is admirable.

I may be an asshole, but at least I have the dog. And I am proud to come from a hardscrabble Appalachian background. I do respect your protection of your aggressive keyboard warrior super left-wing friend. That is admirable.
It has nothing to do with him and everything to do with you. You haven't put forth an intelligent thought in 480 tries. As the admin of this board, it's troubling.

It has nothing to do with him and everything to do with you. You haven't put forth an intelligent thought in 480 tries. As the admin of this board, it's troubling.

Intelligent thought is in the eye of the beholder, Zack. You can continue to insult me if you think that's the right thing to do. I think I have good arguments on some things- just like everyone else.

Intelligent thought is in the eye of the beholder,
Zack. You can continue to insult me if you think that's the right thing to do. I think I have good arguments on some things- just like everyone else.

No. Just, no. Intelligent thought is not subjective - it is objective. This is the same BS spouted by Trump, Kellyanne Conway, and the rest of mental midgets whenever they propose "alternative facts."

Intelligent thought is in the eye of the beholder,
Zack. You can continue to insult me if you think that's the right thing to do. I think I have good arguments on some things- just like everyone else.

No. Just, no. Intelligent thought is not subjective - it is objective. This is the same BS spouted by Trump, Kellyanne Conway, and the rest of mental midgets whenever they propose "alternative facts."

I'm not saying facts are subjective. If I have said something that is factually incorrect, I fully want and expect you to drill me.

The majority of this board and I just have vastly different philosophies when it comes to sports, politics. I don't mind, though. I'm not intolerant of opposing viewpoints.

I still don't quite understand why it matters that other students could take the classes. A fake course is a fake course. Assuming there are minimum hours requirements, wouldn't having taken fake classes put at least some of the athletes below that minimum requirement? And wouldn't that make them academically ineligible? And isn't that against NCAA policy? I don't see why you have to prove a systemic conspiracy to prove that individual players on individual teams were not eligible to play basketball.

UNC admitted to academic fraud in 2015 and were put on probation by the SACS. They now say that admitting to academic fraud was a "typo" or "oversight" and that it isn't true. Because they say it isn't true, the NCAA can do nothing.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom