Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Video Games

aiw said:
Picked up NBA2k13 and I was completely overwhelmed by the number of buttons, combos you need to know. Fun game, though. Redick is on fire.
lol i bought it at literally the time you posted this. its a lot to grasp at first

Just picked mine up. Waiting for my wife to stop watching Star Wars so I can toss it in.

DukeNukem05 said:
Just picked mine up. Waiting for my wife to stop watching Star Wars so I can toss it in.

Really? Awesome.

My 2k13 player is stuck playing behind Jameer Nelson of all people. I'm irate because my production is like 3x his in half the minutes.

DukeNukem05 said:

She gets a Vote for BEST.WIFE.EVER!! Star Wars then plays Halo 4 YOU MY FRIEND WIN!!

aiw said:
DukeNukem05 said:

Really? Awesome.
She and I are campaigning it up right now. You guys can understand now why I am married.

Met a sexxxy chemical engineer this weekend... it's too bad she lives in St Louis...

WarDamnKC said:
Met a sexxxy chemical engineer this weekend... it's too bad she lives in St Louis...
Id pass. Nothing good comes from St. Louis.

Topher said:
WarDamnKC said:
Id pass. Nothing good comes from St. Louis.
yeah, i've learned that in the short period of time i have lived here in Kansas.

Topher said:
My 2k13 player is stuck playing behind Jameer Nelson of all people. I'm irate because my production is like 3x his in half the minutes.

Jameer Nelson is bar none the most frustrating player to be on the same team with in the NBA 2k games. Dude is such a fucking ballhog.

CK86 said:
Topher said:

Jameer Nelson is bar none the most frustrating player to be on the same team with in the NBA 2k games. Dude is such a fucking ballhog.
I hate when they move me to SG to play with him.

I finally got my player to the point of overtaking him so now I'm starting. I make it a point to never pass him the ball if we're in at the same time.

I have a vendetta against a video game character.

Chib you can appreciate this, just won a game in LoL where I had a 2v1 lane... I was Sona they were KogMaw and Taric. Dominated them. We tried a dual jungler strategy and it worked.

Dual jungling is trololol. But, sometimes a whacko strat counters or confuses the enemy and works from time to time. Surprised you were able to do that with Sona. Champs like Chogath are decent for 1v2.

Yeah I know, it worked though lol. Pro Sona right here though.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom