Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Week 8: The University of Virginia

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Sure looked like PI on UVA, but refs aren't giving Duke anything today.
What was up with the no-call? Uncatchable? Yeah, I guess it is uncatchable when the DB is holding you first and then climbing on top of your back next.

Wondering if it was worth it to decline the offside penalty and go for it on 4th-and-1 instead there......

Great blitz, though looked more like a coverage sack. Duke really needs a TD here, starting from midfield. Go for some passes downfield, try to turn Crowder loose. If Boone can't complete any, you weren't going to win anyway.

Damn, should've tried from 4th and inches instead of now having to kick the FG on 4th and a long 1.
I need to stop posting on TDD. Can't seem to convince them how pointless that was to go from down 15 (two TDs) to down 12 (two TDs).

I actually didn't mind the FG there too much, even though I'm sure going for it was the right call. I have no confidence in converting 2pts.

Oh good lord a late hit by Neon Breon. Idiot.

2nd half defense stepping up again. This has been admirable all season long.

3rd and loooong, come on!

If you're out-bad-lucking Duke, you're doing everything wrong. Weird. Here comes the 3rd and 25 conversion.

I'm honestly not sure whether to take this holding call or just take the 4th and 5 situation at midfield. I do know that taking the penalty is the "right" call. This is Duke football, though.

Declining 4th-and-short to take penalty. Oh God, please don't convert.......

I'm honestly not sure whether to take this holding call or just take the 4th and 5 situation at midfield. I do know that taking the penalty is the "right" call. This is Duke football, though.
Lol. So close.

I actually didn't mind the FG there too much, even though I'm sure going for it was the right call. I have no confidence in converting 2pts.
Well my main argument was actually that it was stupid to run a dive on 3rd and 4 unless you're willing to go for it on 4th and 1. If you're going to kick a FG anyway, you might as well run a play on 3rd down that has a better chance of getting a first down. The only reason to run that play on 3rd and 4 is to gain yardage for a 4th down try.

Any particular reason Crowder is fair-catching everything today? The last couple have looked to have some return room.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom