Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome to Duke-Forum! Introduce yourself here.

Hi, my name is Travis. I'm a long time (male) lurker. I grew up a big Duke basketball and football fan. I currently reside in Raleigh, NC. I must say this forum is very entertaining.

For the longest time I thought this poster was actively contributing on the forums and I never noticed it. He's like one of three people who actually 'like' my posts.

Reactions: TBC
Well, they kept monkeying around with the already feeble message boards at Devils Den and now they've totally gone to shinola. I held out for as long as I could after being on that site for over 17 years and over 8500 posts. I was one of the last old-timer hold-outs but now, even I have given up.

Time to search for something better.

Well, they kept monkeying around with the already feeble message boards at Devils Den and now they've totally gone to shinola. I held out for as long as I could after being on that site for over 17 years and over 8500 posts. I was one of the last old-timer hold-outs but now, even I have given up.

Time to search for something better.
This is definitely better.

Hi Chris here. Pretty big Duke fan since the mid to late 80's. I've been on Rivals Duke Forum for a few years and was looking to join another. I live in Washington state. It's been an up and down year for us so hoping we can win Saturday and get some momentum going before the tournaments.

Hi Chris here. Pretty big Duke fan since the mid to late 80's. I've been on Rivals Duke Forum for a few years and was looking to join another. I live in Washington state. It's been an up and down year for us so hoping we can win Saturday and get some momentum going before the tournaments.

Welcome to the forum!

Hello!

I just became a duke student this year. I'm so happy and proud to be a part of such a legendary program. I am 100% all in and constantly looking to find as much information and material on duke as possible. If you have any recommendations for places to get gear, watch games, or talk duke basketball/football please let me know.

Hello, I am dookie and I like to party.
Why are you talking to yourself?
As the talk which the soul has with itself about any subjects which it considers. You must not suppose that I know this that I am declaring to you. But the soul, as the image presents itself to me, when it thinks, is merely conversing with itself, asking itself questions and answering, affirming and denying. When it has arrived at a decision, whether slowly or with a sudden bound, and is at last agreed, and is not in doubt, we call that its opinion; and so I define forming opinion as talking and opinion as talk which has been held, not with someone else, nor yet aloud, but in silence with oneself. How do you define it?

I didn’t see this thread until now. I used to be on TDD a lot under jaimedun34. I lost interest in college basketball for a few years so I stopped posting as much. I remember going back to TDD maybe a year or two ago and wondering where everyone went. :)

A lot of us have lost interest in college basketball. We just keep coming back by habit.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom