Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Wendell Moore

burksballer20

All American
It looks like we have picked up our recruitment of Moore lately as the coaches went to see him over the weekend. Would love to see Duke push and get him. Especially over UNC. Looks to be a solid multi-year guy

The 2019 recruiting class might be the AED that shocks me back to full throttled Duke Blue Devil. I am craving a 2010/2013 like team, and 2019's class might feature 4-5 multi-year four and five star players. Baker, Moore, Stewart, Girard. I'm really excited about the potential of this. Now if they could just add a multi-year point guard to the mix that would be great.

The 2019 recruiting class might be the AED that shocks me back to full throttled Duke Blue Devil. I am craving a 2010/2013 like team, and 2019's class might feature 4-5 multi-year four and five star players. Baker, Moore, Stewart, Girard. I'm really excited about the potential of this. Now if they could just add a multi-year point guard to the mix that would be great.

I am concerned about the 2019-20 season if OAD ends, though. Could be a 2007-esque season with a bunch of freshmen who will be good in a few years but aren't ready yet along with senior captains DeLaurier and White.

This is where I think a traditional transfer who has two or three years of eligibility might be nice to bring in this summer, given the right positional fit (point guard? Center?)

I know someone who knows his family pretty well. He's supposedly been waiting for Duke to ramp up interest. I feel very confident we land him.
Great, @rome8180 knows the next Wendell mom. What should we expect when he declares for the draft? Should we bother investing in jerseys? Or should we go ahead and forego this one altogether?

I didn't realize Wendell Moore was 6'4/6'5. Having never seen him actually play, I will now make my well informed player comparison for Wendell Moore:

Gerald Henderson

Wendell Moore has now picked up a CB pick from Evan Daniels, thus completing the expert duo of Evan Daniels & Andrew Slater.

Wendell Moore is completely in the bag at this point, along with Bryan Antoine and Joey Baker. DTFU!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom