Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Western Washington at Duke - Pregame/Predictions

WTF?

There was no game time (with time zone) listed before -- just a countdown. I just wanted to know when the damn game was starting.

NOD said:
WTF?

There was no game time (with time zone) listed before -- just a countdown. I just wanted to know when the damn game was starting.
Lol I was just kidding man. Don't go all McNOD on me!

I'm gonna take this board down Cont-4chan style!

A second ago Mason was practicing post moves and 8 guys were shooting 3s. Curry in street clothes

Sorry NOD, you probably missed the conversation we had (I think deep first noticed the problem) last week about this. Almost everyone knew the deal already.

Last night I thought the game was at 7 and thought the countdown was all fucked up . Thank you for saving me countdown!

Cook Sheed Murphy Kelly Mason -- listed as the starters.

Not going to be able to watch it so I will need constant updates please.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
No gameday thread, just go to chat and provide play by play. I'm also not watching this.

I think I'll miss this tradition. Sometimes I like to drop in during game threads and read the last few pages to catch up.

I prefer the threads because it's too hard to chat and watch at the same time. Maybe I just suck at typing.

With more people we could easily have both.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom