Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Western Washington at Duke - Pregame/Predictions

Yeah, it's just factually wrong, but I can understand it.

Our recall bias has a tendency to be extra bad when it comes to shooters, and his OSU game and a couple others can definitely color perception undeservedly.

rome8180 said:
To be fair, UNC's weakness has always been defending the three. That SHOULD be different this year, but somehow I think it's something inherent in Roy's defensive schemes.

His what?

Prediction: Duke wins. Lots of white guys on the floor at the same time.

I predict Rasheed will shoot not that great, (maybe 5-13), but be active and productive enough on both ends of the floor that, in light of his performance and Seth's injury, we start revising our predictions about team scoring balance and Sheed's end-of-year numbers.

Is the countdown off by an hour or is it just me?

Is there gonna be a game chat? Because, I have a Tropical storm hitting my house and have jack shit to do all day.

Countdown ONLY works for EST. I had to choose one time zone and figured that was where the plurality of the users would be. Since I'm on PST, I'm discriminating against myself as well.

I think the countdown says the game starts at 2pm regardless of where you are.

Zack D-F said:
I think the countdown says the game starts at 2pm regardless of where you are.

Well that's kinda bad...

This is my deal. I'll poke around and try to figure out how to get the script to be dependent upon the user's local clock rather than absolute UTC. Might just have to disable it in the future if that bothers those folks in other time zones.

It won't bother me now that I know it's wrong.

I'll just know not to rely on it.

Actually, we should be putting the absolute start time in EST beside the game listing above the countdown. I think I left it off this time merely because Western Washington is an absurdly long school name that should not exist and ran out of room.

From watzone:

A6OsSpaCQAAmfCx.jpg:large

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back