Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

A Wolves run would be cool. I loved those KG teams in the early 2000s, and they’ve spent 20 years in the wilderness since (which did seem kinda fitting, given their name).
While I prefer the Nuggets to the Wolves as a team, it would be good for the Celtics if the Wolves won. I like the Celtics' chances to win a title much better against a Wolves team with almost no playoff experience than the defending champs. Given how good the Nuggets are at executing in the 4th quarter and how poor the Celtics are, that's another reason to prefer the Wolves matchup. The Wolves have had their own struggles in that regard.

One of my favorite running jokes in NBA memesphere is that Edwards being MJ's illegitimate child is accepted as fact and not even questioned.

I do enjoy his whole vibe. He's great basketball entertainment. I appreciate how he seems to organically be an ultra-competitive basketball psycho, but does so in his own way where he still seems fun and genuine, rather than the more contrived-feeling Jordan-mimics in the vein of Kobe.

I wouldn't mind the Wolves if I didn't dislike Rudy Gobert so much. As it is, I hope the Nuggets win it all again. Fuck Rudy.

To be fair, he had one of his best playoff series overall. Was easily the Clippers' best player.

To this day I regret he couldn't work things out in Boston. Kyrie/White/Tatum core with Porzingis/Brown as role players would be so disgustingly good and basically have no weaknesses in a playoff setting
Yeah, my biggest question mark with Boston is if they have the kind of high-level, unstoppable shot maker that most championship teams have. Kyrie would obviously provide them with that.

There was a baseline midrange shot he made from roughly the same angle earlier in the 4th that I found even more ridiculous. The dude is an offensive god and he just seems to get better and better.

I don't think he gets enough credit as one of the all-time great shooters. People always talk about his handles or his circus layups. But his jump-shooting efficiency from everywhere on the court, whether off-ball or on-, is up there with almost anyone.

To be fair, he had one of his best playoff series overall. Was easily the Clippers' best player.

I fully admit that I watched none of that series and was just here to hate on Harden. Those yearly playoff matchups between him and the Warriors have kept me a hater, can't help it.

Orlando has to have outscored Cleveland significantly in their series, right?

Just frustrating that Orlando was clearly in the better team, but all that matters in the playoffs is who has the best scoring guard.

Orlando has to have outscored Cleveland significantly in their series, right?

Just frustrating that Orlando was clearly in the better team, but all that matters in the playoffs is who has the best scoring guard.
+31. Won each of their home games by an average of like 23. The 4/5 homecourt advantage and letting game 5 slip away did it for them.

Might be a FreezingColdTake in a week but I think the time to zag on this guy is now. He's *not* an MVP caliber player all of a sudden, all-NBA sure, but not Michael Jordan reborn. He'll regress to the mean and this series will go 6 or 7 games, advantage Denver I think

I guess if Tatum talked about wanting to kill everyone in front of him, his 50 point game seven type performances would seem more canine.....

"Dawgs" is definitely the funniest new talking point for dumb NBA fans/media. It's just replaced all semblance of analysis for a large swath of people. TDD has been absolutely drowning in dawgs posts this summer.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom