Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Economy

Yeah, the whole 'all you can eat shrimp' shows a company woefully out of touch with its customer base. That was a self-administered poison pill only slightly less deadly than 'all you can eat lobster'. Clearly the executive who made the call hadn't glanced at his clientele in decades.

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode from back in the 90s. This episode always used to make my dad and I laugh.

Yeah, the whole 'all you can eat shrimp' shows a company woefully out of touch with its customer base. That was a self-administered poison pill only slightly less deadly than 'all you can eat lobster'. Clearly the executive who made the call hadn't glanced at his clientele in decades.
It still kind of blows my mind. It was apparently $20, and then $25. Enough people were eating so many fried shrimp in a single sitting that they were losing money even at that price?

Like, how many shrimp was their break-even? I see you can buy 70 frozen shrimp at Wal-Mart for $13. I would think $20-25 would cover quite a few.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom