Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Holidays

I just went to the hardware store to pickup some insulation for my basement. What a fucking nightmare. Had to park a 1/2 mile from the front door and then had to wait in a checkout line for 45 minutes. Every person in front of me had a cart full of junk. Just the shittiest, most useless stuff. But it was a killer deal, so they couldn't help themselves.

Merry Christmas Eve!

Decided to do the Christmas PJs early with the kids. The screaming has commenced early.

Good luck, Rome!

I got to listen to my father-in-law and my wife’s sister’s husband talk about how we (the U.S.) should just drop giant bombs over in the Middle East. I said, “while that may sound like a great idea, what about innocent people, like women and children?” He said something like, “you mean the kids who will grow up to hate America and become terrorists?” I repeated, “But...they’re kids.”

He went on to talk about how Old Testament God wiped out civilizations. I reminded him he wasn’t God. I got more than one dirty look from my wife. It was a great time!

My life feels slightly less empty and I am not quite as miserable as I usually am today. Merry Christmas, indeed!

Also, reading about Christmas @ in-laws reaffirms how nice being single is.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom