Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jack White

Jack White just exploded in Italy.

Th Aussies beat Argentina 73-64 and move on to the semis.

Jack had 19 points, 4 rebounds,3 assists, and 5 steals on 7/8 shooting and 5/7 from the FT line.

I found out today he is also the team captain.

For anyone else with free time and needing a basketball fix today:

USA (Clemson) plays Israel at 11:30

Australia plays Ukraine at 2:00

Australia lost today, but "Duke University star" Jack White had 13 points and 10 rebounds.

1-4 from 3. He is 3-6 so far in the tournament.

Bronze medal game against Israel tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm pounding the 'like' button for posts here.

Just a smart, tough performance. Old-school Senior player performance.

His last 3 should've dropped, just an unlucky roll.

really struggled the first half - that airball 3 to start things made me worry, thankfully he responded in the 2nd half when he was called for fouling the elbow of the KU player with his face by coming down and draining a 26ft 3 - after that he was gold.

This probably is meaningless, but his performance turned around after he got elbowed in the face which created a cut right above his eye. Prior to this he airballed that 3 and wasn't doing anything. After this, he immediately buried a 3 and started doing everything.

I remember last year at about this time, when we were convinced that Jack White was The Prince Who Was Promised. I'm going to need a little more convincing this year.

I think his play is largely based on how he's shooting. I think his 3pt shooting drives his confidence. I remember last year in that #EarnEverything thing on ESPN they included a part where K had a one on one with Jack White about his body language in practice and that he can't let mistakes drag down his play. I think his poor shooting impacts him mentally.

When he drained that 3 tonight his game just took off. It was like a new player was born.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom