Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jack White

Unimpressive stat line yet I felt like he had a really nice game. Just seemed to be in the right place at the right time. Played great D.

I thought once Carey got in foul trouble they should have just used him on Yurtseven more, despite him being way undersized for that matchup. When that matchup did happen, he was at least keeping Yurtseven from getting good position and forcing him to take deeper jumpers (which he hit anyway, but the degree of difficulty was at least higher).

Carey trying to avoid fouls was a turnstile (understandable), and so it was 2 points for Yurtseven every time. And then whenever he was matched up with Javin, you're just praying you can avoid a three point play.

Yeah, he hit one early in the game when we were down like 9-2 or something but was very hesitant about pulling the trigger the rest of the game. He passed up some wide open looks the way guys do when they just have no confidence in their shot. One of the times late in the game after we had broken a press, he just chose to pull it back and run clock which was probably the right call, but at least two other times he pulled it back in a spot where a more confident shooter would have let it fly.

Not to be mean but he's unplayable if he's not willing to shoot the ball when he's wide open. They're playing 4 on 5 on offense and no generational talent to bail them out.

I liked the time or two last night when SFA players just took the ball out of Jack's hands and ran the other way with it.

He bricked a layup in OT. It’s little wonder he doesn’t want to shoot a 3.

I could not watch- seems like he did many good things based on boxscore...no?

He had a very good game. Outside of AOC's entire game and anything Baker did on what we laughably refer to as "defense", everyone did well.
If Baker's going to shoot 80% from three, he shouldn't have to run back past half court.

Yeah, leave him at half court to catch an outlet pass. His defense is more dangerous than pre-12/04/2019 DeLaurier's. He might actually kill someone.

I got irritated Jack got caught watching Winston’s drives 3-4 times and his man would slip behind him for an alley oop or too

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom