Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Matthew Hurt

thank you Matt Hurt for having a sensational sophomore season and for joining the ranks of white Duke players to take the leap from average to great in their Sophomore season. Kennard, Allen, Tre Jones (half). He at times looked like Dirk Hurt, and his hard and work and dedication in the off-season provided short-term gain-Duke not being complete ass- and long term-gain with improved draft stock.

I will root for you in the NBA, and if you can figure out how to add strength and improve athleticism without it detracting from your skill set, I am predicting you will be an entertaining NBA player that the average NBA viewer roots for.

Reactions: TBC
Is Hurt even listed as a draft pick? If he does declare where is he going? He may return if there's no roster room.

I'm surprised he hasn't announced his intention to sign with an agent and go pro. Maybe he's waiting until after the conclusion of the NCAA Tournament.

I keep expecting him to announce he's coming back. That would push Mark out the door, which would be a net loss. Hurt can't play the 3, and Williams is not returning to play 15 minutes a game.

I love Mark, but getting Hurt back would be a substantial net gain IMO. In important games we could just run Hurt and Banchero at the 4/5 spots and Coleman/Tape could divide up the 15-20 minutes combined when they're on the bench. I'd be pretty damn happy with an eight man rotation of:

Roach
Keels
Griffin
Hurt
Banchero

Moore
Coleman
Baker

Oh, for sure. I didn't say I was expecting that lineup, I just said I'd be happy with it.

Really though, I don't feel very strongly about who should play more between Roach and Moore. Moore is better defensively but Roach seems like the slightly better shooter.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom