Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Matthew Hurt

I don't care how good Hurt's offense is. Williams' offense is also really good and he doesn't cause you to bleed points on the other end. I think he's pretty clearly the more valuable player to have on the court.

Plus, he's also just much more enjoyable to watch. But that's secondary.

why is he even considering coming back? dude has money in the bank

What is the line-up if Hurt comes back? I would love love love to have him back, but not if it means pushing out Mark Williams.

I don't care how good Hurt's offense is. Williams' offense is also really good and he doesn't cause you to bleed points on the other end. I think he's pretty clearly the more valuable player to have on the court.

Plus, he's also just much more enjoyable to watch. But that's secondary.
I feel similarly, except watching Duke try to get an entry pass to the post stresses me out. I'd be worried about a bad matchup being able to keep Hurt at bay on offense and abuse him on defense and the boards.

As far as TwADs go, he was probably 3rd or 4th best? Guess it depends what you think of Avery and McRoberts

Last edited:
Kennard and Tre?

Yeah, they were definitely better. But I would say that's it. Avery was great, but I don't think he would have looked so good on a team that wasn't so loaded. His decision making was pretty questionable. McRoberts' is a bit underrated, but his offensive game left something to be desire. Just sort of awkward as the go-to scorer. Couldn't carry the load we needed him to.

The all-TwAD team might just be good enough to beat the all OAD team

Tre
Avery
Kennard
Hurt/McBob
Brand

K is the coach so they’re playing 38 minutes a game anyways

Last edited:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0