Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Dariq Whitehead

Reminds me of Wade. Same deceptive smoothness to his look and game. Lacks the same explosion once he gets near the rim but has better range. Not as high a ceiling, which means he won’t be a top 5 SG in NBA history, IMO. I hope he keeps the short shorts going at Duke.

His shot mechanics are definitely more Jordan than Wade, IMO, but Wade is a pretty good comparison on the fluidity.

He needs to work on his handle(especially his off hand), and his “shake”. That’s the only thing keeping him from being an ELITE top pick type of talent. He’s a little bit stiff in his movements IMO. He’s my favorite player we’ve recruited since Zion.

His shot is textbook and aesthetic. The highlight videos in conjunction with reports about him make me feel like he's going to be the ultimate role-player. It just doesn't look like he can create much other than dribbling into a pullup. That's not bad, but he doesn't seem like the guy you create offense through.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom