Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Dariq Whitehead

The G League extended an offer to Whitehead on Saturday to join their G League Ignite team, reportedly worth $500,000.

"I recently had a Zoom call with Rod Strickland and Shareef Abdur-Rahim. I was grateful for their offer to be a max player in the G-League," Whitehead said. "I was truly blessed for the G-league offer. They gave the offer the day before I was supposed to commit and I didn't have much time to really think on it as much as I got to think about going to college.

g-league is like five to ten years too late with these 500k signing bonuses that would have been effective at the start of OAD. With NIL here, no high level recruit attending an elite program will ever settle for that little

Last edited:
Scheyer can probably be the worst coach in history and win titles on the college level if all he does is recruit guys who can shoot and defend, and text them before each game to just take 3s and layups. There’s no amount of motivational skill that would be close to as valuable as simply building a good roster and using modern strategy. His competition would be like 2-3 other coaches in the country right now.

His last official visit was to Kansas so that has to sting Self a little bit like his reluctance to get vaccinated did.

3 players coming from Kevin Boyle

Kyrie played 11 games
RJ RJed
Dariq?

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back