Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

If you’re a fan of the other true bottom feeders (Pistons and Spurs), you can only dream of having a point guard as good as Tyus Jones, instead of Cade Cunningham and Jeremy Sochan.

Don’t know what happens to someone’s assist numbers when they join the Sixers. Embiid FTs don’t give anyone an assist, but he does make some baskets as well.

The Raptors: Instead of keeping the one guy who can space the floor around Scottie Barnes, let's trade for RJ Barrett!

Maybe they'll make more moves, but Barrett, Barnes, Siakam, and Poeltl is such a gross fit.

3rd best on a title contender, like Aaron Gordon or Jrue Holiday, is selling him short IMO. He should wind up as the 3rd best Duke guy in the NBA behind Tatum and Banchero. So proud to watch his development.

Maybe he'll actually finish higher than 10th in the next frontcourt fan vote. This really should have been two wins in a row. He hit a couple of possible game-winners in the Kings game.

Great vid

Essentially squashes all the old-head myths about previous and current NBA eras, and zero in on scoring in pro games being so high now as a result of just how skilled and talented players are now compared to the past

The episodes with him and Legler are just about the best basketball discussion out there.

Honestly think Paolo overtakes Tatum by end of this season in everyone’s mind, unless Tatum has a great Finals and Celtics win it. Paolo has been forced to lead a bad roster the past two games and has put up insane numbers in two wins.

In terms of asset value among Duke guys, I’d go 1. Paolo, 2. Tatum, gap, 3. Lively, 4. Jalen Johnson, 5. Zion, 6. Ingram, 7. Mark

Last edited:
Although my timeline is different from what you have identified, I think Paolo can be the greatest Blue Devil ever (aside from G Hill).

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom