Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

The Magic and Pelicans both win. Zion nearly pulls a "Zion vs. Syracuse," but isn't quite perfect from the field. 11/12 for 33 points. His FG% is inching toward that 60% mark he usually hits.

I would think last night's Duke loss marks the end of the bad cycle. But can't shake the feeling that this Duke team just sucks and the whole season is a bad cycle.

The Magic and Pelicans both win. Zion nearly pulls a "Zion vs. Syracuse," but isn't quite perfect from the field. 11/12 for 33 points. His FG% is inching toward that 60% mark he usually hits.

I would think last night's Duke loss marks the end of the bad cycle. But can't shake the feeling that this Duke team just sucks and the whole season is a bad cycle.

This Duke team has no verve.

I see all the Duke Alumni teams are getting destroyed tonight. Here I thought the low point of the cycle happened with the Ark loss.

To recap:

Duke has a bad road loss while losing their starting PG to injury
UNC goes on a 25-2 run vs FSU to erase a 14-point deficit
New Orleans loses as Coby White hangs 30 on them
Orlando's nine-game win streak is snapped in a blowout loss to the Nets
The Mavericks go on a 30-0 run to retake the lead vs the Thunder, but still lose despite Lively's 20 and 16
Bucks win (This is not Duke related; I just hate them)

Can no longer deny that the best player in Duke history is going to be a bust. Best case scenario is he gets traded to a team in NY, LA or Miami, where fat people are more likely to be shamed and ridiculed.

Imagine what those two defensive studs could have accomplished if they were not held back by fat piece of human garbage Zion Williamson.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom