Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] Louisville, Syracuse, at VT, UNC

It's clear to insiders that a major shift in Duval's minutes and usage/utilization are going to begin with this game, because for this not to be true, K would need to be incompetent. By simply not playing Duval, the line would be 1-2 points further in Duke's favor than it otherwise would be.

Kenpom has it at 7, but bettors feel silly giving that much in a rivalry game like this. I still think it hangs around 6.5 by gametime.

This Marty Smith ESPN guy they have at Gameday is horrible.

A senior hit the half court shot on gameday for $18,000. Bilas says it’s ok for a student, but if you gave that to a player, it’s a federal crime.

Watching Baylor-Kansas State on ESPN and I saw a weird graphic on the ticker. According to "ESPN BPI", Duke has a 99% chance of being a 1-seed in the tournament if they beat UNC. Typical ESPN bullshit probably, or maybe they have wiretaps of the committee discussing Duke's seeding prospects on a conference call.

Watching Baylor-Kansas State on ESPN and I saw a weird graphic on the ticker. According to "ESPN BPI", Duke has a 99% chance of being a 1-seed in the tournament if they beat UNC. Typical ESPN bullshit probably, or maybe they have wiretaps of the committee discussing Duke's seeding prospects on a conference call.

Duke hasn't been #1 on the Big Penis Index since Justise was in school

Line has crept up to 8 at some places. Mostly 7.5. Word must be getting around that the Duval experiments are over.

Last edited:
Half the books have the line at 8 now. People expect Coach K to put his players in the best position to win tonight, for the first time this season.

That line has to be because they expect Grayson to go nuts on senior night.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom