Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] Louisville, Syracuse, at VT, UNC

Honestly I know the Devils looked awful for most of tonight's game but they shoulda swept UNC. Just at disaster at the Dome in February

Todd Gurley, Tony Romo, Ken Jeong, Larry Fitzgerald.

Hell, the recruits were sitting with 2Chainz.

I LOVE the way Coach K has turned Duke basketball into an "event." It is must-see television. An we have 1, 2, 3, and 9 (and probably 6) coming in next year.

Reminds me of the Pete Carroll/Reggie Bush years at USC.

I mean, Duke-UNC has always been a big deal and celebrities always attend. But it seems K is upping the ante with regard to show business in the OAD era.

Roy was very classy clapping for Grayson when he came out at the end of the game. He can still kiss my ass.

Bilas said both teams played like shit in the first half but that Duke was way shittier. I remember something about Bagley having the best 2nd jump in the country, and Duval was “SPECTACULAR” and that’s about it. I actually watched a lot of the game on mute.

uNC outplayed Duke for most of the game and being up by 10 at haIf, who knew they needed to be up by 20?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom