Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Kentucky (at Indianapolis), Army, Eastern Michigan

Herro is a guy who would easily be the most vilified player in the country if he played for Duke. He's one mouthy, cocky SOB, and he's white.
So he's you but has game?
This hurt deep. I'm not sure I allow your daughter to marry my son now - either of them.
My son is available to marry one of your sons.
The Supreme Court will be overturning that soon.

In other words, the general betting population agrees that K has lost his fastball. If Duke fielded a team this talented just a couple of years ago, I don't think there would be many skeptics.

As physicsfactor alluded to, it's also pretty crazy for Duke to ever be an underdog in game one of the season, given K's (former) reputation for preparing his teams better than anyone right off the bat. Obviously, part of this is due to how young Duke is this season and the past few seasons, and a bigger part of it is due to Kentucky being not-your-usual-game-one-opponent, but Kentucky isn't old or experienced, either. The legends of younger K, like always having his team ready to start a season, never getting blown out, etc., are likely dead to the public. He is most likely viewed by others as we viewed Dean Smith in his final years.

when was the last time duke lost a season opener? JWill's freshman year?

And it was a road game. Kentucky fans would not shut the fuck up about calls down 30.

Devils held UK to 44% shooting and outrebounded them - not a bad start to the year. MIx of man and zone depending on personnel.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom