Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2018 March Madness Bracket Challenge *UPDATED*

dukeberto

All American
Bookie
UPDATED WITH NEW BRACKET LINK ON YAHOO

It's that time of year again, when The Duke Forum members put their favorite picking methods to task and compete for the to establish bracket dominance

I've set up a link for forum members to participate in our bracket pool for this year through Yahoo

Click the link, register and you can pick your brackets come Sunday night. I think we can probably set something up where the winner gets some e-cash thrown his way, or maybe a nice little trophy next to their username or something.

Let me know if the link does not work, and I will shoot you an invite directly.

https://tournament.fantasysports.ya...0/invitation?key=79b087ff46922df5&soc_trk=lnk

Last edited:
Alright, I'm gonna be doing huge ecash rewards for the Bracket Challenge so make sure to get your picks in.

Rewards will be as follows:

$50 for EVERY correct pick. This is just straight up free ecash for everyone that participates. You'd be a fool not to take advantage of it.

$5000 - 1st Place
$3000 - 2nd Place
$2000 - 3rd Place
$1500 - 4th Place
$1200 - 5th Place

Last edited:
This is a great opportunity for any of the chodes out there with little to no e-cash (I'm talking $149 and below) to enter the big leagues with all the big dick swingers.

Will probably have the opposite effect and create a disgusting capitalist environment on this board where the top 1% control the vast majority of the e-cash.

This is a great opportunity for any of the chodes out there with little to no e-cash (I'm talking $149 and below) to enter the big leagues with all the big dick swingers.
So you are knocking my $6?

Sending out emails to everyone this morning. Sorry for the delay but was out of pocket all day yesterday.

Sending out emails to everyone this morning. Sorry for the delay but was out of pocket all day yesterday.
Is there any way to do this without sending emails? Can it just have a password or something?

That's what I tried to do, but CBS Sports is finicky. If you were in the bracket challenge last year, it will just send you a link to remind you that the challenge is back up. Maybe next year we should switch to yahoo or espn?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom