Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2018 March Madness Bracket Challenge *UPDATED*

That's what I tried to do, but CBS Sports is finicky. If you were in the bracket challenge last year, it will just send you a link to remind you that the challenge is back up. Maybe next year we should switch to yahoo or espn?
Is there any reason we can't just scrap the cbs one here and do an ESPN/Yahoo one now?

That's what I tried to do, but CBS Sports is finicky. If you were in the bracket challenge last year, it will just send you a link to remind you that the challenge is back up. Maybe next year we should switch to yahoo or espn?
Is there any reason we can't just scrap the cbs one here and do an ESPN/Yahoo one now?
Besides the fact that there are technically already 35 accepted invites?

I'd vote Yahoo, simple and intuitive. I've spent fifteen minutes trying to change my bracket's name on CBS Sports. This must be what it feels like to be 85 and trying to use the self-checkout at the grocery store.

I would just scrap it and send an email notification to participants already in the group about the move. It's Monday morning. Duke-Forum is way ahead of schedule for a bracket pool.

I support switching to either as well. Really silly that CBS needs individual invites.

In order to get rewards I need to know what Yahoo! account goes with each username. So make sure to name you bracket something that makes it clear.

The Fall of Rome

Interested to see if my bracket is the most pessimistic.

3a89930e18d4adac963fc2125411197d.jpg

Envy Inveigle and I used this as my avatar, is that ok?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom