Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2019-20] #1 Duke vs Georgetown (New York) (2K Empire Classic)

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got home. I see we won. Must have been fun to watch!

The freshmen trio of Carey, Moore and Stanley were responsible for a little over 71% of the team's points and 55% of the team's rebounds tonight.

6th most minutes tonight were 13, 8th were 5. That was quick.

So annoying to play the kind of intense defense we do and push the pace, but not rotate guys in a little more. It's not surprising that we look drained by the end of a game like that.

I gotta admit, I feel a little alienated by those of you complaining about the team or the coaching at this point. It feels misplaced.

I gotta admit, I feel a little alienated by those of you complaining about the team or the coaching at this point. It feels misplaced.

It's been fun, though tonight was really frustrating at times. I have had very little issue with the coaching too.

I think I'm a bit guarded, mainly because I'm foreseeing a post in February, when the teams around us have improved more significantly than we have from now to then, to the effect of, "Why can't we just get back to doing what we were doing in November?"

Yeah, I fully anticipate the rotation to shorten and that to have a negative impact on our defense. People will also game plan for our lack of shooting better. (Granted, the shooting has been better than I expected.)

It just feels a little like willful posturing to be negative at this point though. The coaching this year has been much better than last year. And the ceiling is probably lower, so any game we win vs. a respectable opponent is nice.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom