Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2019-20] #7 Duke at Wake Forest

outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'm most frustrated with myself for thinking that this year would for some reason follow a different script where the team would build on a strong first couple of months by leaning on defense and depth, having shooters like Baker blossom and taking advantage of a weak ACC schedule.

No, STPFS, you fucking moron. Duke is ahead of the curve every December and stagnates in the second half while teams that looked far, far worse early on (e.g, Kentucky, normally UNC but not this year) just keep ascending into March.

Axes I need you to keep the faith. We can't all fall behind the black curtain.

I can't be Panglossian just for my brand or for the support of others in these difficult times. I have to truly feel and believe it. That's what made my love for Zion so beautiful. I truly believed in and felt it.

Too much overwhelming data has come in to support everything I once stood against. Being successful requires much more nuance than jamming RSCI-rated 5 star freshmen onto a roster and expecting to win 35 games.

I think I grew up watching J.J. and Shelden have little help and then the onslaught of the Paulus years- envious of the elite talent other schools had, and I over-corrected.

Shrink this fucking post down into a tiny little jpg, make it your avatar, read it once per day, take it to heart, and you'll be good here forever.

Justin Robinson fouled out? That sounds like a proper Wake game in W-S

I witnessed the total collapse of a game by Duke when they didn't close out the game in regulation and playing stall-ball and cannot stop a shitty Wake team

This team is DONE! Stick a fork in them!

34 fouls to 25 by Wake and Carey didn't show up- WE SUCK SO BAD I'm speechless

I quit watching when Duke let Wake back into it in regulation.
Fuck this weak-assed, dysfunctional, regressive team and K's inability to develop players no matter how long they've been at Duke. If players aren't ready to excel on their own when they get to Duke, odds are they will never be.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom