Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2019-20] #7 Duke at Wake Forest

outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Were up 62-50 with like 10 minutes left and lost by 12.

I'm glad I've only watched like 6 games this season, this team isn't any good for the time investment.

Much easier to detach than last year's team. They really were the best team and should have won. This team never stood a chance

I'm fucking done. This was the straw that broke the camels back. Absolutely golden opportunity to win our first ACC RS title in a goddamn decade and K pisses down his fucking leg. Just a disgusting collapse, worst I can recall in the last minute since I started watching Duke. We're paying K $10 million a year to get bent over by Kevin Keatts and choke to one of the most pathetic HC's in ACC history in Danny Manning.

K is finished. We will never win the ACC RS title, or even make the FF again, let alone win another national championship with this washed up old bastard at the helm. Let's not forget he should've lost in the second round last year with the CBB goat on the roster. Such bullshit. Ready to thank K for the good times, and there were many, and send him off to pasture.

Probably the angriest and most rambling post I've ever written on D-F, but I needed to let off steam somehow.

They named Moop Player of the Game because it was over lol.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom