Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2019-20] #7 Duke at Wake Forest

outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ks last legitimate chance to win a title will be in 2 years assuming we haul in the insane talents of Griffin, Baldwin, Christie, etc

So we gave up 45 points in the last 11:20 of game time, right? Is that a record?

Ks last legitimate chance to win a title will be in 2 years assuming we haul in the insane talents of Griffin, Baldwin, Christie, etc

Zero chance we win a title even with a team littered with studs at this point. K is finished. Tonight proved it beyond any reasonable doubt.

I think up 9 with like 1:15 left

98.4% win probability at that point. This team on the road, man! I guess this is the end of our consecutive weeks ranked in the top 10 streak, certainly no regular season ACC Championship and I’m sure we fell to the 3 line in NCAA tourney seeding as well.

Anybody who shoot 50 FT is going to win

Point blank period.
Which is why you shouldn't put your opponent on the FT line 50 times.

Nobody shoot 50 Ft from all legitimate fouls. What kind of comment is this?

The fact that people really expected to overcome that is retarded. If it take teams to be treated like the Houston rockets against us I'll take it. I'm not upset at that all especially against this young team.

Zero chance.

K's last chance was with Zion and that was a once-in-a-million Hail fucking Mary type recruit that's never going to happen again. K couldn't even put 1 good shooter on a team with maybe the greatest statistical phenomenon in the history of advanced data.

Now we get this slop-fest team. The worst thing about this team is that they teased us. We thought were going to be a 1 seed. Maybe win the regular season for the first time since Obama's first term. But no!! K got his decrepit old hands on them and has made them softer and much worse. Carey has regressed into a giant pussy with hands of lettuce.

Laughingstock Moore had his best game he'll likely ever have and we shoot J.J. Redick numbers on high volume at the FT line and still lose to a dope that is likely gone at season's end.

Fire K.

Anybody who shoot 50 FT is going to win

Point blank period.
Which is why you shouldn't put your opponent on the FT line 50 times.

Nobody shoot 50 Ft from all legitimate fouls. What kind of comment is this?

The fact that people really expected to overcome that is retarded. If it take teams to be treated like the Houston rockets against us I'll take it. I'm not upset at that all especially against this young team.
Tru

If we lost to UVA, color me concerned

BTW did anybody see Childress post-game interivew. What the hell was that? It was like its his last game and the season is over

If we lost to UVA, color me concerned

BTW did anybody see Childress post-game interivew. What the hell was that? It was like its his last game and the season is over
Nobody believed in him.

Ironically, I don't believe him.

God had his back though.

Axes I need you to keep the faith. We can't all fall behind the black curtain.

I can't be Panglossian just for my brand or for the support of others in these difficult times. I have to truly feel and believe it. That's what made my love for Zion so beautiful. I truly believed in and felt it.

Too much overwhelming data has come in to support everything I once stood against. Being successful requires much more nuance than jamming RSCI-rated 5 star freshmen onto a roster and expecting to win 35 games.

I think I grew up watching J.J. and Shelden have little help and then the onslaught of the Paulus years- envious of the elite talent other schools had, and I over-corrected.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom